Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I Have Planned For Today

Ok, going to start off small so I don't overwhelm myself.  Here's the list.
  • Get Characters For "Jumper" Fleshed Out
  • Make Character Scrapbook Boards (more on this later)
  • Exercise
  • Research Shipping Prices For Boxes I Use And How To Get More Of Them
  • Decide On Inventory For Shop
That's all I expect myself to do today. If I can't do this then I have problems.  LOL!  I'll be back later to update.  Oh, if you look at the top of the page I've added an "About Me" section.  If you have the time check it out.  :-)  The other sections are under construction and should hopefully be up within a week. I have a lot of pictures and links to get for them. I'll let you know when they are done.  Ok, off to work on some of my characters before I sleep for a few hours.  Talk to you all later. Be good until then. Bye for now.

Feeling a bit sleepy,
M.

No comments: