Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well damn.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated on my schedule from two days ago.  Reason being?  I underestimated how hard it would be to figure out what I really wanted from my characters. I just now got them all fleshed out, at least the major and minor ones.  The ones that will show up on occassion can be fleshed out as we go along. So as I worked on this all today trying to finish my fleshing I thought to myself "You know, you only have three months to bust this all out", which is when I jumped and really started grabbing those characters of mine and shaking their story out of them.  *files nails* It worked.  :-)

So the characters have let me into their minds some and I'm super excited.  There names were so much fun to create, at least the first one. I'm kicking myself now because I realize I still need last names. *groans* But the first names all reflect the character and what they represent. For example, my "heel" in the story is named Cameron which means crooked nose. I kid you not. LOL!  So yeah there is a lot of that going on in this story.  So excited to work with these new characters for an old tale.  So yeah.

I still need to work on the scrapbooking of the characters. I want to try this out and see if it helps me get in touch with their character more. I might share the Pinterest links of their boards here when I am done, that's if I decide to keep them and use them.  I also need to sort out their last names, which can be like pulling teeth. Ugh!  But hey, I'm at least actively working on it and have been everyday since my last post.

As for weight loss...yeah not so good.  I'm not giving up, but I am still doing a weird awkward dance when it comes to weight loss. I will do it.  I have no other options. I'm unhealthy. Its just hard. But I won't give up.

And that's about it on my update. I'm off to eat some dinner, work on my characters some more, then exercise. Love you guys. Talk to you later. Be good until then. Bye for now.  :-)

Writing away excitedly,
M.

No comments: