Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Outlining is getting easier.

Ok, so you know how in my last post I said that I didn't like the inital first draft writing? I think its because I went into it without an outline. Now the outline for the first novel is coming along nicely. Its literally flowing from me. Problem is, I need a second novel outline before the 31st!!! I'm a little nervous. My sister is taking her driving test tomorrow, so I am taking my pad and paper tomorrow and working on my novel outline. I plan to finish novel one's outline tomorrow and work on novel two's for the last few days of the month. Somehow I think I will be working on outline up to the last minute of the 31st. Its ok. As long as I get it done before midnight on Nov. 1st. Omg I am honestly so excited about this. Can I do it? Will I do it? Will these be the novels to make me a published author? Ahhh!!! So excited. So nervous. So...so happy. :-D Ok, done being a goober now. I need some sleep. More tomorrow. Laters.

Writing away,
M.

No comments: