Saturday, October 31, 2009

The outline is done!



Its done! I worked on it all day and churned out my second book outline. I finished it just a few minutes ago. I love what I have plan and I can't wait for November to start. All I have left to do is tweak some stuff on novel one's outline. Work my outlines more to reflect the theme of my character. Work her brother into the second novel. And then work on the character bios some, but I think I know these characters already like they are my babies. Let me tell you, outlining is a must. I hate doing it, but once I get into it I don't want to be disturbed and its just a wonderful creative flow. So its like a love/hate relationship with it. I can't wait to see how it affects my writing in the end. So the countdown has officially begun. Until then, I need to get some sleep and do some things today to keep my mind off the countdown. Everyone enjoy your day to today and have a happy and safe Halloween. :-)

Writing away,
M.

No comments: