Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Get it together girl!

I need to scream that to myself right now. I have plenty of time to work on my outlines and I am wasting it by surfing the web!!! Ok, I need an incentive to work on these things. I already see they will help me greatly in writing my novels, but I just hate this trying to come up with the next thing that will happen. I'm trying to force it and well that just doesn't work well with me I guess. Sucks so bad. But I will do it. I will turn on some Christmas tunes...wait...that's it. They have a Bing Crosby cd at Target I want. My mom had the tape when I was a kid and I loved it. I want the cd. If I finish my outline before the 31st for BOTH novels I get to buy the cd without any buyer's remorse. :-) Let's see if that works. Off to outline. Bye for now.

Writing away,
M.

No comments: