Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New work in the works.

So I’ve started on my new novel now.  Thank everything.  I was going to work more on my 2008 Nanowrimo novel, but something just keeps forcing me to avoid it.  I think about it non-stop, but I just can’t do it.  I don’t know what it is.  I think I’m afraid of facing that story I’m trying to tell.  I don’t want to do Andrea, my main female character, any unjust by not telling her story right and getting it all out there.  So I want to take my time outlining.  So instead I choose to work on a contemporary piece that should hopefully come together nicely.  So far the outlining is coming together ok.  It’s taking some time to piece together my characters and the plot, but it’s coming along.  If this story works out how I see it in my head, does it ever work out the way we see it, then it should be a cute little novel.  Fingers crossed.  Well I’m going back to outlining.  I so need to come and work on this layout soon.  It’s so dated.  I’ll do that soon.  Writing takes priority now.  Smile  Bye for now.

Writing away,
M.

No comments: